A couple from Bangalore
02 December 2011
Dear Dr Jayakrishnan,
We completed our first IUI at KJK hospital yesterday. It was a very pleasant experience this time compared to all our previous experiences. In fact, beyond comparison!
Some of the points worth noting:
- Easy accessibility to the main doctor (Dr Jayakrishnan)
- Friendly staff (Lab, Pharmacy, Reception, Nursing)
- First interaction on phone with Dr Divya Nambiar – she was articulate and patiently heard our problems.
- Systematic and process oriented approach
- Working on Sundays – in most of the hospitals that we have visited before, IUI/IVF procedures were shifted to Monday’s since Sunday was a holiday for them (we have always wondered about the effectiveness of such protocols)
- Hygienic conditions
- Less stressful treatment (much less injections and medicines than earlier experiences).
Overall, it has been an immensely satisfying experience, irrespective of the outcome of this instance of IUI.